Security and Resilience
The security and resilience sector is a dynamic, fast-growing area that requires graduates with the confidence and up-to-date capabilities to thrive.
Times are changing, threats are ever-developing and the sector is developing too. To meet the growing demand for academic qualifications in security and related subjects and as part of our strategic aim to increase professionalism across the sector, Bucks New University has developed a wide portfolio of programmes and courses.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Our security and resilience courses are developed with close input from employers, so if you are interested in moving into this field, studying with us will put you in a strong position to progress.
We cover many different facets of security, from organisational security management, to critical infrastructure security and aviation security.
Industry and sector contributions and guest lectures provide the immediacy and currency that are essential for education in a changing risk landscape.
You will benefit from our industry connections, and go away with the specialist skills, insights and contacts to maximise on the varied employment opportunities open to you in this specialised sector.
Take a look at our security and resilience courses
- BA (Hons) Security Consultancy
- BA (Hons) Organisational Security Management
- BA (Hons) Organisational Security Management with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Protective Security Management
- BSc (Hons) Intelligence Analysis and Management
- BSc (Hons) Intelligence Analysis and Management with Foundation Year
- MSc Organisational Resilience
- MSc Aviation Security
- MSc Critical Infrastructure Security