We offer a wide range of exciting CPD courses available to suit busy working professionals. So, if you’re looking to further your expertise and advance your career on a flexible, part-time basis, Bucks could be just the place.
Approval and validation
We offer an institutional approval and programme validation service for higher education providers. By becoming a validated institution, you will be able to offer Bucks New University awards and training programmes.
At the same time you’ll be able to keep a high level of control over what the learning contains and how you deliver it.
To find out more about our approval service, please contact the Business team on 01494 522141.
Are you an experienced business continuity management practitioner who is looking to join the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) at a senior management grade? The BCI and Bucks New University have joined forces to develop the BCI Diploma, a new qualification that could help you achieve your ambitions.
This is a 30-week, 90 credit professional course that builds on the BCI Certificate. The diploma is designed for:
- professionals who are aiming to join the BCI at the level of Member (MBCI)
- employees who work in, or hope to work in, a role where they are responsible for ensuring the business can continue to operate effectively during or after a non-destructive or disruptive incident
- people who have experience in business continuity management
- applicants who have been out of the education system for some time and who would like to develop a career in business continuity management.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The course outline
The programme will be delivered in three modules of 10 weeks each:
- Business Continuity Management Best Practice & History
- Business Continuity Management Emerging Solutions
- A project assignment to identify and research BCM issues
For more information on the Business Continuity Institute, visit thebci.org.