References & Letter Requests
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.change of address form.
Please allow up to 5 working days for any letter or reference request to be produced. If you haven’t received a request within that time please contact us.
We are able to provide references on headed paper, including our institution stamp and signature:
- If you are a current student, please ask your prospective employer to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible
- If you are a graduate, please ask your prospective employer to contact email@example.com.
Please note: We will require confirmation from you that you are happy for Bucks to release information regarding your course. Your employer should have you sign a disclaimer and attach this via e-mail when getting in touch with us.
If you need a letter confirming your status as a student please use the letter request form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
We can provide letters for:
- council tax exemption, your selected bank / building society
- opening a student bank account
- job centres and a number of other organisations
The letters detail the course you are studying, what year you are currently studying in, the expected course length, the start and end dates of your course, expected graduation date and permanent and term-time address details.