Letter requests & references

We can provide letters for:

  • council tax exemption, your selected bank/building society
  • opening a student bank account,
  • job centres and a number of other organisations.

The letters detail the course you are studying, what year you are currently studying in, the expected course length, the start/end dates, expected graduation date and permanent and term-time address details.

请用 letter request form 或电子邮件 student.centre@bucks.ac.uk with any queries.

Please inform us of any changes to your permanent or term-time addresses - it’s important that we keep your record up to date so your letters will print out with the latest permanent and term-time address (these can be the same).

If you want to inform us of a change of address please use this online change of address form.

We are able to provide references on headed paper, including our institution stamp and signature - if you are a current student, please ask your prospective employer to email us at student.centre@bucks.ac.uk and we will reply as soon as possible.

If you are a graduate, please ask your prospective employer to contact awards@bucks.ac.uk.

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

If you have had a reference request e-mailed to our team and haven’t received a response within five working days please contact us.